3.23.2011

Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Brandon.  Pleased to meet you! I'd love to get to know you, so if I don't know you already, please send me an email telling me a bit about yourself!  And if you are reading this, please comment with some feedback so I know how I'm doing, as this is my first real attempt at a blog.

As for me, I'll give a quick overview.  I'm a Christian/Nerd/Gamer/Techno-freak.  And I'm 22, as of today. And currently, I'm 22 years old!
I'm just finishing up my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, and I have a job lined up for me now after graduation.  In June, I'll be moving from my home here in Illinois to Austin, Texas.  Since I'm not going to really know anyone there, this will be a big adjustment for me, but I think it will be an adventure, and I want to share that with friends and family back at home, friends I meet in Austin, and anyone else that wants to listen to my boring stories...I hope not too boring...

Anyway, as I prepare to leave, I'll be making posts on my thoughts and plans.  Feedback will be appreciated.  Peace for now!

6 comments:

  1. I'm super excited to hear your adventures (boring or otherwise) from the Lone Star State! Goooooo Brandon! (but, come back and visit...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad

    feed://arbitratingaustin.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tearing up already..OH GADS!
    Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, concise, intro to a new journey good luck. Your friends at the U of I have your back... until you get in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't know me (lol) so I introduce myself. I left everything back home for a new life like you'll do very soon and you helped me a lot. Feel free to ask for advice if needed (but I don't think so 'coz you'll be great!)

    Good luck Bran...!

    ReplyDelete