So, I went to my first small group Wednesday! It was in this real big house, and there must have been like 40 people in it. It was crazy! The small group is a focus group for singles, and there were people there of all ages, 20's, 30's, 40's, and maybe more, I don't even know! And everyone was really friendly and stuff, and we broke out into small groups of about 8. I really liked it; some really legit genuine people. And then afterwards, we went for burgers/ice cream/beer/wine/whatever at this place nearby. They really do a lot of stuff together; I can't wait to get to know them more!
Last night, I went to a Girl Talk concert! It was my second time seeing him in concert, the first being at Illinois. The dude is a mashup artist, which basically means he just rips bits of songs together and overlays/mashes/mixes them together. It's really cool to hear live, and basically the concert turns into a massive dance party. And that felt good, 'cause I just had some moves that needs bustin' out. So, if you get a chance to see Girl Talk, do it. And prepare to get sweaty.
Well, I don't have any funny stories, really. More like semi-interesting bullet points, really:
- I was making my own pasta sauce, and I didn't have any sugar. I used Tang instead. It was awesome.
- I saw a dude in the grocery store without a shirt on. No one cared.
- I was making pancakes, and I didn't have any milk. I used heavy cream instead. It was awesome.
- While on the road in New Braunfels, I saw, on the side of the road, a dude peeing on a 2 ft. wall of the Girl Talk venue. No one cared.
- My ears keep popping on the roads. What the crap?
Don't look it up. Don't look at other comments before you do this. Now, answer this question in the comment you leave, which I hope you will! And feel free to make any other comments as you like.
Question: If your friends told you that they were going "tubing" this weekend, what would that mean to you?