5.23.2011

I'm countin' down the days...

Alright, so this blog took a bit of a hiatus, because frankly, not a whole lot has been really happening in terms of my move to Austin.  Not a whole lot...that is.  I did find a place in Austin with 2 other guys working at the same company, though!  We shall call them S and G for now, to respect their anonymity. But yeah, we found a great deal, and it should be a great time!  It's a temporary situation, since they're only doing internships, but I think it will be a good transitioning situation for me.

But yeah, some other stuff has been going on.  Like me graduating.  That's kind of a big deal.  What, you want proof or something?  Fine, jeez:


My mom took this awesome photo of me :D
Boom.  I graduated.  I'm just another BS kind of guy.  Woohoo!
In case you didn't know, that was a joke.  BS = Bulls*** or BS = Bachelor's of Science. Being a graduate means I get to make smart jokes now.

Anyway, I just got back from CFW (Chapter Focus Week) with Intervarsity, where I studied the first half of the book of Mark (intense), and now I'm back home for about 9 days.  And then I gotta go...dang it.

It's been getting pretty emotional for me, seeing as I'm leaving all my current friends and family indefinitely.  I've had some good crying, honestly (and hey...Jesus cried too!)  But if I learned anything about Jesus from that book of Mark, it is that I need not be afraid. And if I learned anything from the book of Exodus this semester, it is that God is with us!  And He goes before us...which means I won't be alone!  It's going to be quite the adventure, I think, and I'm excited for it!


Anyway, expect more activity here now, because my departure is imminent!  I can't wait to share more of my journey with you all, as I expect it to be exciting, frustrating, hilarious, and much more!  As the wonderful picture that my dad gave me says...

"The Joy is in the Journey"

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations brother. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brandon! I'll miss you!!! Good luck!

    -Luciana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Brandon, Good luck. We will miss you in IV and PAR.

    -Ian

    ReplyDelete