11.06.2011

Halloween and a new Home

 Hello again on this fine, quiet Sunday morning.  It's slightly rainy, overcast, and about 68 degrees outside.  It's kinda nice, peaceful, serene...

Anyway, I've been really busy just like, doing chores and errands and stuff.  I've been trying not to go out too much either, because I need to cut back on spending.  Hence, my life hasn't been all that exciting.  I guess that's growing up for you.

Halloween was kind of cool though.  I didn't do anything on the actual day of Halloween.  Well, I played tennis, but that's like saying I blew my nose on Christmas.  No one cares.  Anyway, that weekend, some friends from work hosted a costume party!  So, I worked on this costume, and my friend from church helped me out a TON.  So now presenting...

Geordi LaForge!

Just kidding...although that was some people's first guess.  I was Cyclops from the X-men.  See the big X on my jacket?  I got the idea from this video for the visor; click here to check it out.  It wasn't perfect, but it was still pretty cool.  Better than just resorting to red sunglasses, right?


Other than that, I found a place to live finally!  And the place has a racquetball court.  VERY excited about that.  I'm moving in early December, which means I'll be living in two places for a few weeks.  Bummer, but if I really want to go home for Christmas, I'll have to pay double rent for a bit.  Oh well.  I get to move again....yesssssss.

And to end this post, I saw two of these...things.  I call them booze trolleys, but they're really called PubCrawlers.  Look at this:

Drinking and Pedaling is different from Drinking and Driving, apparently.

These things exist in Austin.  Apparently, you can bring your own keg and drink while you pedal through town!  Absolutely crazy.  Check out their site if you're interested, click here.

Have a good week, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the costume Brando! You look awesome. The beer pedal car JUST CRAZY!

    Love Ya,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have them in mke. Only there's is a pub crawl, but I guess you can't peddle and drink haha (Not sure how that one is) I always wanted to do it but no one else did Hahaha

    That's super exciting about finding a new home. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    Hope all is well! Talk to you soon!
    Katie P.

    ReplyDelete